Registered Nurse – ICU Experienced (X 2)
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Registered Nurse – ICU Experienced (X 2)
An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse (ICU Experienced) in the Cardiac ICU at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. The positions will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- ICU Experience is compulsory
- Able to look after ventilated patients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 07, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.