Registered Nurse ICU Experienced - Paediatric ICU
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Registered Nurse ICU Experienced - Paediatric ICU
A vacancy has arisen at Life Wilgers Hospital for a PICU Registered nurse, reporting to the Unit Manager of the Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Promote Breast feeding as part of patient care process.
- Must be a Registered PICU Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a PICU environment.
- An ICU formal qualification will be advantageous.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organised.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Flexi hours - day and night shifts.
- 012 807 8174
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.