Registered Nurse - Highcare Experienced
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Registered Nurse - Highcare Experienced
Vacancies have arisen for Registered Nurses in High Care at Life Peglerae Hospital, situated in Rustenburg. The above positions report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining excellent individualised patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- To be proactive in ensuring patient safety.
- Always portray a professional attitude towards patients, visitors, doctors and fellow staff members.
- Must be a Registered Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience in Intensive or High Care is a must.
- Competencies required: Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organised.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hours system.
- 014 597 7278
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 26, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.