Registered Nurse – Annex Theatre
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Registered Nurse – Annex Theatre
A vacancy exists at Life Rosepark Hospital for a theatre qualified / well experienced Registered Nurse in the Annex Theatre reporting to the Unit Manager, Tilda Fourie. The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients. We offer a highly professional and friendly working environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Practice professional clinical expertise whilst working in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards as applicable to the unit.
- Building professional relationships with doctors to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Ensure quality patient care and cost effectiveness in line with resource management principles.
- Adhere to all Legal, Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Ensure positive interaction with internal and external clients of the hospital and adopt a positive attitude and function as a team member.
- Applicants need to be theatre qualified and/or experienced and registered with SANC.
- Must be flexible with shift hours.
- Multi-skilled (Neuro scrub experience) is essential and must be able to scrub for all other disciplines as needed.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic and able to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Able to work in the main theatres or in other wards, if the need arises.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and manage time effectively.
- Able to participate in on-call duties, weekends, public holidays and standby after hours.
- Reliable transport is essential.
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Friday, September 21, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.