- Life Anncron Hospital
- Registered Nurse
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse – Medical Ward, at Life Anncron Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager Linda van Schalkwyk. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic patient care and to collaborate relationships with internal and eternal stakeholders in line with Company and Hospital strategic objectives.
- Critical Outputs
- Will conduct leadership and supervision duties in the unit to ensure quality service rendered to patients and internal and external stakeholders.
- To supervise and manage a cost effective service, minimising unnecessary stock loss and facilitate maintenance of equipment.
- Providing quality patient care by
- Identifying and ensuring staff undergo department specific micro orientation
- Assisting the Unit Manager with daily care rounds and complaint management
- Providing accurate, appropriate information to patients and family members during hospitalization
- Providing effective risk management – SHEQ and Infection Control, by
- Monitoring and implementing preventative measures to minimize risks
- Conducting effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify doctors’ preferences and stakeholders’ needs, and implement in the working environment
- Applicants must be a qualified Registered Nurse with relevant experience in a hospital setup for at least 3 years.
- Experience of working in a Private Hospital is recommended.
- Must be registered with SANC.
- Competencies required: Strong customer Orientation, Team Player, very energetic, well organised, confident with good communication skills, knowledgeable of all nursing disciplines, verbal and written communication and presentation, influencing, building relationships, ethical behaviour
- Must be flexible and be prepared to work shift hours
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Monday, September 20, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.