Regional Resourcing Specialist (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
- Human Resources
- Coast West & Border Kei Region
- Regional Resourcing Specialist (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
A vacancy exists for a Regional Resourcing Specialist, based at Coast West Region, reporting to Regional HR Manager with a dotted line to the Resourcing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the Coast West and Border Kei Regions with the proactive and coordination of the recruitment process, primarily for the nursing functions.
- Critical Outputs
Sourcing Applicants which include pro-actively searching, advertising screening & shortlisting
- Placing adverts and updating all applicable job boards and platforms, including Life Healthcare Careers page on the intranet and Website and others.
- Using sourcing/searching techniques such as search engines, resources and networks to source new candidates.
- Innovating and implementing new research methods and sourcing techniques.
- Actively networking to generate a talent pool and build and maintain a pipeline.
- Targeted sourcing of passive & active candidates.
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Drafting of advertisements and placing of advertisement in various mediums.
- Developing competency-based recruitment questionnaires for every position that is being interviewed.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates then scheduling interviews with candidates once confirmed with the hiring line manager.
- Shortlisting suitable candidates (at least two) for second interviews after completion of first interviews.
- Conducting telephonic, virtual or face-to-face screening interviews.
- Ensure the regional staffing needs are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind and in collaboration with the Manco Teams in the region.
- Always aim to achieve EE targets and attrition targets within realm of authority as per implemented transformation plan.
Candidate Management including liaison, negotiations and regrets to unsuccessful applicants
- Liaising with candidates throughout the entire resourcing / recruitment process.
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistent excellent candidate experience, aligned with the Life Healthcare brand and corporate culture.
- Provide timeous feedback to candidates either telephonically, in person or via email, including offers or regrets.
- Provide timeous feedback to relevant stakeholders regarding internal referrals.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders, i.e. Nurse Managers, HR Practitioners, FPA’s and other key line managers.
- Meeting with line manages regarding their recruitment needs and guide them in terms of the correct processes and procedures.
- Stay abreast of current and future hiring needs within the region.
- Continuous engagement with the hiring line managers regarding candidates in the process.
- Liaison with functional line managers and assisting with recruitment training and administration.
- Provide professional resourcing support and advice to internal stakeholders.
- Train line managers on how to conduct interviews and advice on the talent acquisition process as/when required.
Recruitment Administration and reporting
- Manage vacancies.
- Reporting on recruitment process for the month using applicable report.
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring that all statuses are updated in real-time.
- Oversee integrity checks and reference checks, including psychometric tests as and when required.
- Deliver weekly reports on recruitment progress.
- Degree or a diploma in Human Resources Management or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years bulk recruitment experience within Healthcare.
- Extensive experience in recruiting for scarce skills in general including senior positions.
- Headhunting or targeted search experience will be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of IR
- Computer literacy is essential (excel, word, email).
- Valid Driver’s license and own car essential.
- Relationship Building
- Customer focus and attention
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple project
- Stakeholder engagement
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Organisational awareness
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Action orientation
- Able to multitask
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Friday, May 13, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only fully covid vaccinated external candidates will be considered.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.