- South Gauteng Region
- Receptionist/Medical Technician
A vacancy exists for a Receptionist / Medical Technician in Nigel reporting to the Unit Manager. The position entails assistance to the client and office administration.
- Critical Outputs
- Liaising with customers
- Data Capturing of clinic activities
- Dealing with all clinic and patient related queries
- Coordination of flow of employees
- Meeting the prescribed professional and quality standards of both Life Occupational Health and the Clients.
- Ensuring the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement and added value
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards including internal and external audits (Life Occupational Health as well as client audits)
- Good telephone manners, communication and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy essential
- Be able to work under pressure
- Quality Oriented and deadline driven.
- Able to reasonably analyse employee data
- Certificate in Competency:
- Audiometry certificate and registration as an audiometrist with SASOHN
- Vision screening
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Proactive Engagement and Teamwork
- Influencing skills
- Motivating and developing people
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer responsiveness
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Closing date
- Friday, October 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.