- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
An exciting vacancy exists for a Radiotherapist based at the Oncology Business Unit, Life Eugene Marais Hospital and will be reporting to the Senior Radiotherapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for rendering a quality radiotherapy service, which is effective and efficient.
- Critical Outputs
- Deliver a high quality radiotherapy service that complies with required quality assurance standards.
- Safely and effectively operate treatment and planning equipment.
- Contribute and assume responsibility of the holistic care of patients according to the scope of practice.
- Ensure the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement
- Execute all procedures according to the radiation policies and procedures.
- Contribute and participate in quality improvement programmes.
- Maintain accurate and detailed chart documentation and perform safety checks.
- Grade 12
- Minimum 3 year National Diploma in Radiation Therapy.
- Registration with HPCSA in the field of Radiation Therapy.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in radiotherapy.
- Computer proficiency
- A candidate who is a team player, results-orientated, hard-working with good communication skills and customer orientated will be most suitable for this position
- The candidate must reside in or be willing to relocate to Pretoria
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Friday, August 23, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.