Radiotherapist Oncology Centre
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Radiotherapist Oncology Centre
An exciting vacancy exists for a Radiotherapist within Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital Oncology Centre, reporting to the Senior Radiotherapist, Quinton Africa. The successful candidate will be responsible for rendering a quality clinical radiotherapy service, which is effective and efficient.
- Critical Outputs
- Deliver a high quality radiotherapy service that complies with required quality assurance standards
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance program ensuring that prescribed standards are met at all times
- Ensure that all equipment and machines related to the scope are maintained to the relevant standards
- Management of the day-to-day administration e.g. maintaining files, record keeping, stock and asset control
- Providing the client with utilization and diagnostic analysis reports
- Participation in the client and associated programmes auditing systems and ensuring legal compliance
- Ensuring the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement and added value.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2008 including Life Healthcare internal and external audits
- Registration with HPCSA
- The following qualifications and experience are required:
- Degree/diploma in Therapeutic Radiography
- Computer proficiency
- Minimum 2 years operational experience
- Experience in Planning would be advantageous
- A candidate who is a team player, results-orientated, hard-working with good communication skills and customer orientated will be most suitable for this position
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- (021) 506 4150
- (021) 506 5187
- Closing date
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.