- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
An exciting vacancy exists for a Radiotherapist within Life Eugene Marais Hospital Oncology. The successful candidate will be responsible for rendering a quality radiotherapy service, which is effective and efficient.
- Critical Outputs
- Deliver a high quality radiotherapy service that complies with required quality assurance standards.
- Safely and effectively operate treatment and planning equipment.
- Contribute and assume responsibility of the holistic care of patients according to the scope of practice.
- Ensure the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement
- Execute all procedures according to the radiation policies and procedures.
- Contribute and participate in quality improvement programmes.
- Maintain accurate and detailed chart documentation and perform safety checks.
- Grade 12
- Registration with HPCSA in the field of Radiation Therapy.
- Minimum, 3-year National Diploma in Radiation Therapy.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in radiotherapy.
- Computer proficiency
- A candidate who is a team player, results-orientated, hard-working with good communication skills and customer orientated will be most suitable for this position
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Sunday, July 12, 2020
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply by submitting a comprehensive hard copy CV at the Human Resources office at Life Eugene Marais Hospital
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.