- Head Office, JHB
- Product Analyst
Product Analyst, reporting to the VBC Product Owner.
The successful candidate will work closely with the VBC Product Owner and Product Development / execution teams to ensure the product requirements are understood and that products and specific outputs are delivered at a high quality standard and in a timely manner. They are responsible for discrete modules of work within the broader Product Development process, playing a key role in supporting Life Healthcare Group’s strategy to provide higher-quality, integrated healthcare services across a continuum of care and a stronger value proposition to patients, providers, funders and employees.
- Critical Outputs
- Take full responsibility for independent modules of the work based on product development deadlines and milestones
- Perform market and customer (patient and clinician) research
- Benchmark Life Healthcare’s offering and proposed product to local & international industry trends and competitors / peers
Product design & development
- Support the preparation and facilitation of Design Thinking Workshops, as needed
- Perform channel marketing research to inform the product design
- Complete risk, regulatory and legal assessments during the product design process
- Gather knowledge and data to inform thoughtful assumptions on product business cases, showing stringent quality control and reality checking
- Recommend actionable and implementable solutions on discrete product design, development and execution questions
- Partner with Product Managers and internal clients to identify, document and evaluate product requirements and roadmaps
Product prototype & pilot execution
- Support the onboarding of execution teams, and act as a source of support in the initial implementation
- Analyse and synthesise quantitative and qualitative (customer feedback) data to measure pilot effectivenessWork with Product Managers to collect quantitative and qualitative product data / metrics to understand product performance and drivers
- Analyse and synthesise data in order to present clear findings that inform decisions.
- Generate reports and presentations on product performance, qualitative feedback, learnings and improvement actions
Implementation of the Product Toolkit
- Support the creation of specific content, tools and artefacts to support product implementation
- Provide product support when needed, and generate hypothesis on possible product problems and solutions
- Create, maintain and update product information, and act as a source of expertise on assigned modules of work internally and externally
- Understand users of the product and can identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Manages and executes formalised Product testing as part of the delivery cycle.
- Designs, writes and iterates code from prototype to production-ready in the Low Code / No Code space (advantageous)
- Is able to communicate effectively across Organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product analysis
- Proficient in MS Office and database programs
- Agile & Lean Practices
- Business Analysis
- Business Improvement & Business Modelling
- Business Process Testing
- Product Testing
- Product Support
- Requirements definition and management
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Analytical mindset
- Solutions focus
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- Closing date
- Saturday, July 30, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only fully covid vaccinated external candidates will be considered.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.