Pre-admission Clinical Assessor
- Life Eugene Marais Hospital
- Pre-admission Clinical Assessor
A vacant position exists for a Pre-admission Clinical Assessor at Life Eugene Marais Hospital, Reporting to the Patient Services Manager. The successful candidate will ensure delivery of quality service to all patients
- Critical Outputs
- Manage the accuracy of the pre-admission process and the prevention of potential risk factor
- Synergy and teamwork- working close with credit controller, case managers and reception staff.
- Liaising with medical aids to obtain authorisation for admission
- Manage the risk for the hospital- adhering to all related protocols.
- Ensure quality care to all patients is maintained.
- Collection of co-payments, Private fees when applicable as well as related documentation.
- Performing Clinical Assessments of patient prior to be admitted to hospital
- A Nursing Qualification and registration with SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Grade 12 with Computer Literacy.
- Knowledge of Imeds and Impilo will be an advantageous.
- An Enthusiastic, motivated, well Organised Individual with initiative and able to handle pressure
- Able to work shifts and overtime as required.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are pre requisite
- Team Work essential
- Prior knowledge and experience of admissions and medical terminology would be advantageous,
- Closing date
- Friday, September 28, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.