Porter / Driver X 2
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Porter / Driver X 2
A vacancy exists for 2 X Porters, based at Life Peglerae Hospital, reporting to Jay-Jay van Wyk, Housekeeping Coordinator. The successful candidates will be part of a professional team that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare.
- Critical Outputs
- Provide assistance with the movement of patients in the hospital, in a safe, professional and friendly manner.
- Escorting of patients to designated wards
- Provide quality service at all times
- General administrative functions as requested
- Performance of any tasks assigned to the porter
- The candidate should have a proven track record of working experience within a hospital environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently •
- Porter experience is required valid driver’s licence is required - with competent driving skills
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer responsiveness
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.