- Mangaung Correctional Healthcare Centre
A Vacancy exists for a Physiotherapist (5/8 post) at Mangaung Correctional Health Care Centre in Bloemfontein and successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Clinical Manager Dr. S. Mogoere.
- Critical Outputs
- Assessment, development and maintenance of appropriate and intensive therapy programmes.
- Professional therapy service implementation in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols and procedures.
- Constructive liaison in Multi Disciplinary team environment.
- Progress reporting to referral sources as per Life Healthcare Standards.
- Co-ordination of patient educational programmes.
- Active co-ordination of the Continuing Professional Development programme.
- Contribution to development of Standards and Procedures for the rehabilitation business.
- Put requisitions on SAP system, order stock needed on SAP system.
- Follow up invoices until paid and file them.
- Handle enquiries from vendors about payments.
- Month end accruals.
- The minimum requirement for this position is a degree in Physiotherapy.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in the rehabilitation field and with management of staff teams, is essential.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills are required, as well as vision and tenacity to develop the rehabilitation function into a strategic advantage to the hospital.
- Results orientation, attention to detail, patient focus and excellent interpersonal skills are very important for this position.
- 086 6467529
- rp.recruitment@lifehealthcare .co.za
- Closing date
- Friday, March 13, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.