- Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre, Roodepoort
A vacancy exists for a Physiotherapist based at Life Esidimeni Baneng Care Centre in Florida, Roodepoort. This position reports to the Hospital Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the Centre and be part of a dynamic professional team that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality.
- Critical Outputs
- Evaluation, programme development and treatment of users
- Conduct assessment and treatment of physical and functional problems
- Function effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team to meet the requirements of quality patient care Prescription and ordering of assistive devices
- Educate patients and their families regarding the patient’s condition
- Participate in the rehab programme
- Participating in MDT and family meetings
- Active participation in continuous professional development activities Building relationships with referring doctors, nurses and therapists
- Contribute to weekly team and family meetings
- Keep accurate and timeous records and reports
- Effectively respond to queries and handle accordingly
- Professional therapy service implementation in accordance with Life Healthcare protocols and procedures
- Attend and contribute towards Continuous Professional Development activities of the unit
- Promote and maintain sound and productive relationships with referral sources and stakeholders in the field of Rehabilitation.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Grade 12
- Registration with HPCSA for the current year
- One-year post community service working experience
- Experience in treating adult patients with neurological disorders will be an added advantage
- Interpersonal relationship skills, effective communication, leadership skills and performance orientation Candidate will need to demonstrate commitment to quality patient and customer orientation
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal and written communication and presentation
- Drive and energy
- Team player
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness Organizational awareness
- Leading by example
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Able to work under pressure
- Closing date
- Friday, July 29, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.