- Life Entabeni Hospital
A Permanent Physiotherapist vacancy exists at the Entabeni Rehabilitation Unit. The successful applicants will be expected to work as part of an interdisciplinary team, offering quality service to our clients. Life Entabeni Rehabilitation is part of an expanding network of acute rehabilitation units within Life Healthcare.
- Critical Outputs
- Evaluation, program development and treatment of patients admitted to the unit.
- Assessment and treatment of physical, functional and cognitive problems.
- Function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team to meet the requirements of quality patient care.
- Education of patients and their families about the patients’ condition.
- Participation in weekly team and family meetings.
- Active participation in continuing professional development activities of the unit.
- Supervision and training of Physiotherapy Assistants and university students as per need.
- Building relationships with referring doctors and therapists.
- Applicants need to have a Degree in Physiotherapy and should have current registration with HPCSA.
- Experience in treating adults with neurological disorders will be an advantage.
- It is essential to have an understanding of stroke, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent effective communication and teamwork skills
- Candidate will need to demonstrate commitment to quality patient care and customer satisfaction.
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.