Pharmacy Stock Controller
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Pharmacy Stock Controller
A vacancy exists for a Pharmacy Senior Stock Controller at Life Rosepark Hospital, Hospital Pharmacy, reporting to the Inventory Manager, Pieter Steenberg.
- Critical Outputs
- Ordering of Stock to keep Inventory to optimized levels.
- Ensure all inventory is ordered timeously to ensure optimal operations of the hospital
- Management of out of stock items and back orders.
- Effective paper trial management – order – invoice – receipt.
- Professional management of customer queries and telephonic queries.
- Quality customer service to all external and internal stakeholders
- Active involvement in stock takes in pharmacy and theatre.
- Active involvement regarding dead stock.
- Active involvement in managing overstock.
- Keep to deadlines.
- Assisting Inventory Manager with Ad Hoc Administrative tasks.
- Overseeing the whole operational process of stock picked and issued to wards and units.
- Managing over and under recoveries.
- Understanding the Medical Aids funding structure
- Maintenance of preferred stock levels.
- Candidate must have a matric certificate and strong computer literacy is required. Tertiary qualification will be advantage – Procurement, Supply Management or equivalent.
- Needs to be familiar with current trends of procedures performed and stock utilised.
- Previous experience in IMEDS, Impilo, SAP and previous hospital stock control experience will be advantageous. .
- Competencies required: Team player, energetic, quality focused, flexible, analytical, problem solving abilities, highly organised.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is very important.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a service orientated personality.
- Essential to maintain good relationships with internal and external customers.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Thursday, September 23, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.