- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
A permanent vacancy for a Pharmacist, reporting to the Senior Pharmacist, James Kitshoff, has become available at Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital.
The successful candidate will join a team of health professionals of the highest caliber.
- Critical Outputs
- Dispensing of stock to wards, theatre and patients.
- Liaise with nursing staff and doctors re formulary and medical queries.
- Acquisition, control and distribution of stock and maintaining efficient stock levels.
- Active involvement in stock takes and cycle counts.
- Active involvement in COS.
- Control of Scheduled Drugs in the Pharmacy and issuing to the wards and TTOs
- Clinical Practice Pharmacy in wards.
- Involvement in training.
- AMS monitoring, reporting and active participation.
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with the South African Pharmacy Council.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a LHC hospital pharmacy setting will be highly advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team.
- Applicable Qualification
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.