- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Pharmacist Assistant
A Vacant Pharmacist Assistant position exists at Life Rosepark Hospital, Hospital Pharmacy, reporting to the Senior Pharmacist, Karin Hugo.
- Critical Outputs
- Perform duties as per scope of practice as prescribed by the South African Pharmacy Council
- Processing prescriptions
- Acquisition, control and distribution of stock to internal units
- Performing cycle counts and stock takes as well as capturing stock takes and investigating variances
- Ordering of ethical stock/surgical stock
- Receiving and unpacking stock from suppliers
- Processing of credits, stock transfers and invoices from supplier
- Participate in facility’s quality programs and initiatives
- Liaise with nursing staff and doctors re: formulary and medical queries
- It would be advantageous for the person to be a qualified Pharmacist Assistant registered with the South African Pharmacy Council
- Excellent interpersonal skills are very important and good relationships with doctors ,staff and suppliers is essential
- Computer literacy is an essential requirement
- A figure orientated person with attention to detail and strong performance orientation completes the profile of the ideal candidate
- The candidate will be required to (on a rotational basis) be available to work shifts; be available for after hours as well as weekend duties.
- 051 505 5519
- Closing date
- Friday, September 24, 2021
*We will no longer be accepting hand delivered CV’s
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.