Pharmacist Assistant Learner Basic- HWSETA Learnership
- Life Kingsbury Hospital
- Pharmacist Assistant Learner Basic- HWSETA Learnership
Two fixed term vacancies exists for an unemployed person for the above position at Life Kingbsury Hospital, Cape Town, starting in
1 April 2020 and ending 31 March 2021.The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the
Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
- Critical Outputs
- Supplying of medication to the wards and theatre on requisitions and assist with management of all pharmaceuticals within the hospital under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Controlling inventory (ethical and surgical).
- Assisting in aggressively managing dead and obsolete stock in the hospital.
- Stock-take, cycle counts and investigation of variances
- Processing of patient credits.
- Replenishing the emergency cupboard.
- Unpacking ethical and surgical stock, checking expiries and invoices
- Ensuring that the security protocols are adhered to.
- Maintaining high ethical and professional standards.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Life Sciences or Physical Sciences
- Must be unemployed
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- All candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be required to write an entrance test.
- All successful candidates will then be interviewed.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Attention to detail
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Action orientation
- Closing date
- Friday, January 17, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.