- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Pharmacist Assistant
A vacancy exists for Qualified Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant based at Life Peglerae Hospital, reporting to Sonique van den Berg, Pharmacy Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- Hospital Dispensing under the Supervision of a pharmacist
- Perform cycle counts.
- Assisting in packing of ward stocks.
- Unpacking Pharmaceutical stock
- Assist in product conversion.
- Selling dead stock.
- Adhere to ISO procedures and standards.
- Registration with South African Pharmacy Council as a post basic Pharmacist Assistant.
- Computer literate (Internet, E-mail, MS Word/Excel).
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork essential
- Energetic individual.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer awareness
- Closing date
- Friday, October 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.