Opportunity for Unemployed Learners- In-Service Training
- Life Cosmos Hospital
- Opportunity for Unemployed Learners- In-Service Training
An opportunity exists for an unemployed learner to participate in a project in the Engineering field. The project is aimed at unemployed learners who require workplace experience to complete their qualifications in Engineering.
- Critical Outputs
Learners with the following Engineering qualifications will be considered:
- Mechanical - SAQA ID 65348 – National Diploma
- Life Cosmos, Witbank – 1 learner
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
- South African citizens under the age of 35 will be considered.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Friday, February 26, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.