- Pinetown, KwaZulu Natal
- Operations Manager
A vacancy exists for an Operations Manager within Life Occupational Health, KwaZulu Natal, based in Pinetown, reporting to the Regional Manager. The job entails the overall management of professional healthcare services to Life Occupational Health clients in the area.
- Critical Outputs
- Human resource management ,including recruitment, induction, development and performance management of healthcare staff.
- Implementation ,facilitation and maintenance of the service delivery process to each client.
- Implementation and maintenance of Total Quality Management program
- Responsibility in budgeting and financial management of the healthcare services
- Ensuring smooth administration of all aspects of the services and areas of responsibility
- Ensuring the total satisfaction of our clients through continuous improvement and added value.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015/OHSAS 18001 including internal and external audits
- The following qualifications and experience are required:
- At least 5 years experience in a health related environment with some management experience.
- An additional qualification in Occupational Health and computer literacy is essential.
- Experience in administration, financial, operations and human rresources management (including communication and training).
- In addition, the post holder will be in possession of a valid Code 08 Drivers Licence, and have his/her own car available for his/her use.
- The vehicle must be reliable and have adequate insurance as travel between clinics is required. Occasional overnight trips may occur.
- The individual must be a good professional role model.
- He/she must have good organisation and management skills, be an effective communicator and motivator and have good interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Influencing skills
- Business insight
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships & networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Motivating and developing people
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.