Occupational Therapy Technician x4
- Waverley Care Centre
- Occupational Therapy Technician x4
A vacancy has arisen for an Occupational Therapy Technician at Waverley Care Centre in Knights, Germiston, reporting to the Occupational Therapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the needs of the internal and external customers through the execution of the Life Healthcare strategic and operational objectives in Growth, Quality, Efficiency and Sustainability by contributing to the effective functioning of the Centre and be part of a dynamic professional team that is continuously striving for the highest quality standards.
- Critical Outputs
- Quality clinical care
- Implementing, evaluating, and facilitating vocational and treatment programs of patients in the unit
- Participate in training and development
- Monitoring patients’ response to treatment
- Active participation in special awareness and events
- Stock management and Record-keeping
- Grade 12/NSC
- Certificate for Occupational Therapy Technician
- Current registration with HPCSA
- Ability to do activity analysis and adaptation
- Knowledge and Skills in running groups
- Knowledge of impact of illness/disability on occupational performance
- At least 1 year work experience in the field
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment skills
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Attention to detail/ excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Cost control
- Organisational awareness
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Ability to operate within a multidisciplinary team
- Closing date
- Monday, July 4, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.