Occupational Therapy Technician
- Life Esidimeni, Baneng Care Centre
- Occupational Therapy Technician
A vacancy exist for an Occupational Therapy Technician at Life Esidimeni, Baneng Care Centre in Florida, Roodepoort. This position will report directly to the Occupational Therapist. The successful candidate will contribute towards the effective functioning of the unit. Experience in mental health is a requirement.
- Critical Outputs
- Quality clinical care
- Participate in training and development
- Monitoring patient’s response to treatment
- Implementing, evaluating and facilitating vocational and treatment programmes of patients in the unit
- Active participation in special awareness and events
- Stock management and record–keeping
- Incident reporting
- Grade 12 NSC
- Occupational Therapy Technician Certificate
- Current registration with HPCSA
- Ability to do activity analysis and adaptation
- Knowledge and skills in running groups
- Knowledge of impact of illness /disability on occupational performance
- At least one year experience in the field
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem-solving, analysis and good judgement
- Organisational awareness
- Planning and organising
- Engaging diversity
- Building relationships
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer responsiveness
- Ability to operate within a multi-disciplinary team
- Closing date
- Thursday, June 30, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.