Occupational Health Nurse
- Cape Town, Western Cape
- Occupational Health Nurse
Exciting opportunities exists for an Occupational Health Nurse to work in an Occupational Health Clinic in the Cape Town area. The successful candidates will be responsible for the rendering of a quality occupational and primary healthcare service which is effective and efficient, and meets and exceeds customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Critical Outputs
- Medical surveillance of client employees
- Primary healthcare service
- COID administration
- Chronic illness monitoring.
- Health education
- Working well within a team
- Delivering high quality healthcare services.
- Meeting administration needs timeously.
- Meeting the prescribed professional and quality standards of both Life Occupational Health and the client.
- The candidate must be a current registered Nurse with the SANC.
- Additional qualification in Occupational Health
- Additional qualification in Audiometry, Spirometry and dispensing preferred
- The candidate should have experience in basic computer skills, administration, employee relations and communication.
- Candidates who are results orientated, have initiative and the ability to deliver quality outputs and reduce costs, will be most suitable for this position.
- Competent in emergency first aid for medical emergencies.
- Own transport recommended
- Clinical excellence
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Influencing skills
- Business insight
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships & networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Closing date
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.