Nursing Manager Trainee
- Head Office, Illovo
- Nursing Manager Trainee
An opportunity to join one of the leading private healthcare companies has come about. A number of vacancies exist for Nursing Manager Trainee at Life Healthcare, Head Office, reporting to the Nursing Executive, SA. These roles form part of the businesses sustainability strategy through ensuring continued development and retention of high caliber leadership talent.
The Nursing Executive, SA will play a critical role in ensuring that the incumbent acquires the necessary knowledge and skills to build understanding, capability and capacity around the Life Healthcare nursing drivers of nursing excellence and efficiency
- Critical Outputs
Our structured and coordinated 18 month programme combined with a stimulating work environment will equip the candidates with valuable private healthcare nursing leadership experience to steer the direction of the business in order to address:
- Changing South African healthcare landscape
- Nursing strategic planning and execution
- Day to day nursing operations
- Key stakeholders and relationships
- Business success factors, analytics and metrics
- Leadership and people management
- Opportunities for disruption, innovation and change
Incumbents will be deployed into the broader business nursing operations structure.
- Minimum requirement qualification: open to any Post-Graduate degree in Nursing. MBA would be advantageous
- Minimum of ten years’ proven nursing leadership experience
- Ability to be flexible to travel nationally for assignment related operational requirements (highly advantageous)
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Motivating and developing people
- Financial Acumen
- Closing date
- Monday, November 11, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.