Night Quality Supervisor
- Life Faerie Glen Hospital
- Night Quality Supervisor
A vacancy exists for a Night Quality Supervisor, based at the Life Faerie Glen Hospital. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading provision of quality patient care during the night in support of hospital and nursing objectives of quality, growth ad people. The successful candidate will report to the Nursing Manager.
- Critical Outputs
Effective Quality Management:
- Communicating, supporting, coaching and monitoring of night staff in order to ensure a safe patient and staff environment.
- Identifying clinical competence and addressing the concerns with the relevant Line Manager.
- Participating and leading quality projects in order to support a culture of quality.
- Provide professional and ethical nursing care.
Effective Operations Management:
- Ensuring staff allocations are adequately assigned.
- Understanding stock management processes in order to achieve unit targets.
- Effectively managing unplanned events in order to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Providing direction and inspiring positive work behavior in order to keep staff motivated and productive.
Effective relationship building with internal & external stakeholders:
- Displaying visible leadership to night staff and management in order to ensure productive and motivated team work.
- Participating in meetings in order to ensure productive and meaningful relationships with external stakeholders.
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with SANC.
- Management experience will be an advantage.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
- Closing date
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.