National Clinical Support Manager
- Illovo, JHB
- Operating Department Assistants
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the position of National Clinical Support Manager. The position reports jointly to the Clinical Directorate Executive South Africa and General Manager: Business Optimisation.
The successful candidate will provide clinical leadership, work in collaboration with the clinical directorate, business optimisation office, cost-of-sales procurement team and IM department.
- Critical Outputs
Central Coordination of Cost-of-Sales strategy
- Drive identification of Cost-of-Sales opportunities
- Design a Dr communication and engagement strategy
- Constant Monitoring and Evaluation of utilization and conversion outliers
- Regular feedback and support to Clinical Directorate Executive and GM of Business Optimisation
Effective link to the IM department and Business Analytics
- Provide leadership in IM development of clinical platforms
- Regular monitoring of key reports from BA
- Management of the annual production of Dr Q&E reports and other clinical reports
Regular engagement with Regional Mangers: Business Operations:
- Meeting with the regional managers on a regular basis to share information Cost-of Sales trends
- Provide regular feedback on clinical efficiency outlier hospitals and clinicians
- Full registration with the HPCSA as a medical practitioner is mandatory
- Post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Broad experience of South African clinical practice
- Knowledge of South African private health sector as well as South African Health legislation
- Previous local clinical leadership or clinical management experience
- Experience in successfully leading change management
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Influencing skills
- Commercial acumen
- Motivating and developing people
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships & networking
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Closing date
- Friday, February 14, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.