- Life Groenkloof Hospital
- Maintanance Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, performance orientated person for the position of a Maintenance Assistant at Life Groenkloof Hospital. The successful applicant will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Critical Outputs
- To prioritize jobs taking into account the urgency and safety requirements of pending jobs.
- To schedule routine maintenance as per requirements of equipment.
- To maintain the air conditioning systems in the hospital.
- Be on standby for emergency maintenance requirements of the Hospital
- Responsible for general Hospital maintenance.
- To be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the Hospital plant, equipment and buildings during breakdowns, shutdowns and planned servicing.
- The successful candidate will have an NTC3 in mechanical or electrical engineering and/or Matric
- A minimum of three years’ experience in general either electrical, plumbing or carpentry maintenance is required.
- A strong commitment to team work and the ability to work under pressure with minimum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good writing abilities.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
- Closing date
- Monday, September 21, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.