- Information Technology
- Border Region
- IT Technician
Vacancies exists for 2 x IT Technicians, based at Life Diagnostic Imaging offices in East London, reporting to Cameron Francis, IT Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring ongoing maintenance and support of effective IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems to meet business requirements in line with the IT Strategy and Company strategic objectives.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring effective quality management of the IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems.
- Ensuring effective relationship building with internal and external stakeholders by participating in communication sessions and regularly follow-ups on relative IT issues and priorities.
- Ensuring effective systems maintenance of IT infrastructure, Network, Website, RIS and PACS systems.
- Reviewing data integrity, audits of data and testing systems on a continuous basis.
- Ensuring system changes or enhancements are implemented in order to optimise system capability.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensuring user efficiency by educating and training users on all IT systems.
- General PACS Administration tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology, A+, N+, MCSE 2016 or MCITP.
- At least 2 years experience: Networking, VOIP, FortiGate Firewalls, WS 2012/2016/2019 R2, DNS, AD, DHCP, DC, WSUS, Roaming Profiles, Group Policy, Print Server, Win 10 & Win 11.
- Exposure to Office 365 and MS Office 2016 – 2021, Enterprise Anti-Virus software.
- Basic understanding of PRTG Network monitor, VEEAM Backup Server, ESXi 5.0/5.5. Freshdesk Ticketing System, TeamViewer and AnyDesk.
- VMWare & HyperV Configuration, Installation and Administration.
- Virtualisation and/FortiGate Certification Beneficial.
- Literacy in Outlook and Excel.
- Willing to help with anything and go the extra mile.
- Willing to work overtime, afterhours, weekends, public holidays and be on weekly call.
- Own reliable and insured transport, Driver’s license and ability and willingness to travel.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Focused, Confident & energetic
- Verbal & written communication
- Work under immense pressure
- Punctual & Ethical behaviour
- Self-motivated & Time Management
- Solid and Logical troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Ability to multitask and provide regular follow-up communication.
- Closing date
- Friday, July 1, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy.
Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.