IOD Account Administrator
- Life Cosmos Hospital
- IOD Account Administrator
An opportunity for an IOD Administrator has become available at Life Cosmos Hospital, Mpumalanga, reporting to Finance & Admin Manager, Jan van Wyk. The successful candidate should have the ability to co-ordinate, implement and sustain the IOD process through empowering, influencing and information sharing.
- Critical Outputs
- Collect COID (WCA) debt in accordance with Group targets and measurements.
- Will also be responsible for private and medical aid shortfall queries.
- Knowledge and application of fixed fee, fee for service and COID tariffs
- Minimise the bad debt write-offs by pro-actively managing the debtors ageing.
- Ensure that the ageing is managed in accordance with the Life Healthcare protocols, targets and objectives.
- Proactively manage all injury on duty accounts, including the obtaining of relevant documentation.
- Managing the risk of claims being rejected due to lack of incorrect documentation. • Compliance with working procedures and quality requirements.
- Contribute positively to the credit control.
- Grade 12.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IOD preferably in a Healthcare environment (candidates without the appropriate experience will not be considered).
- Knowledge of tariff structure and IOD procedures will be an advantage.
- Requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated and deadline driven individual who has excellent interpersonal skills, administrative abilities.
- Essential competencies are attention to detail and customer focus.
- Candidate needs to be self-motivated and self-disciplined and work independently.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Team player
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure, and after hours
- Understanding of private hospital industry and practices
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, Imeds, Impilo etc)
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Action orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 013 653 8045
- 086 206 4672
- Closing date
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.