Internship and TVET
- Human resources
- Life St Mary's Private Hospital
- Internship and TVET
An opportunity exists for unemployed learners in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The learner project is aimed to provide the opportunity for unemployed learners to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
We are looking for X 1 HR Management Learner (TVET) commencing 1 April 2019
- Learner must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- learner must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- learner must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Computer literacy
- 047 505 5782
- Closing date
- Friday, February 22, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.