HR Unemployed Learner HWSETA
- Human resources
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Pharmacist Assistant Learner Basic- HWSETA Learnership
An opportunity exists at Entabeni hospital for an unemployed learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learnership project.
The learnership project is aimed at providing an opportunity for unemployed learners to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory in Human Resource Management from a public TVET college
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Computer literacy
- Closing date
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.