HR Personnel Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
- Human Resources
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- HR Personnel Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
A fixed term contract position exists for an HR Personnel Administrator, based at Life Entabeni Hospital, reporting to the Hospital HR Manager. In addition to Life Entabeni Hospital, the suitable incumbent will be the dedicated HR resource for the KZN Laundry for all HR administrative functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full recruitment process and administration as well as assisting with other HR admin duties to Life St Josephs Hospital, Rehab and Renal unit
- Critical Outputs
- Co-ordination and administration of the full recruitment process
- Schedule interviews and collate interview packs
- Collate and send letters of regret
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to set up interviews, psychometric assessments and queries when requested
- Upload organisational announcements on the gateway
- Co-ordinate administration for HR projects & participate in HR audits assisting, where applicable, with corrective action on non-compliances
- Fully utilise internal communication structure to communicate HR info e.g. Notice Boards etc.
- Create and maintain a personnel file for all employees
- Provide admin support in co-ordinating internal training events e.g. booking of venue, printing of training material, catering arrangements
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure new employees attend induction timeously
- Effective IR administration and filing
- Co-ordination of various HR meetings including CF, Employment Equity & Union meetings
- Basic report consolidation
- WSP planning and reporting coordination and implementation
- General HR Administration support
- Tertiary qualification in HR/ studying towards tertiary qualification in HR
- 2-3 years HR administration experience
- General knowledge of HR practices and SA labour legislation
- Computer proficiency
- Exposure in the healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Customer responsiveness
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Closing date
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.