Head of Investor Relations
- Life Illovo Head Office
- Head of Investor Relations
A vacancy exists for a Head of Investor Relations at Life Illovo Head Office, reporting to the Group Chief Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the Group’s Investor Relations strategy/principles, investor engagement, flagging critical issues and resolving these as required.
The Investor Relations Executive is resonsible for managing relationhips, communications and handling inquiries with investors, analysts and key Company stakeholders. The function is also responsible for all investor related reporting including results presentations and the annual integrated report.
- Critical Outputs
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Establish and manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the Group Executive
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing interim and annual results communications
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company’s Annual Integrated Report and work closely with Company Secretariat and Finance teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- An MBA or FMVA Certification would be an asset (Certified Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst)
- Strong understanding of JSE listing requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the healthcare industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, healthcare industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A deep understanding of healthcare markets and the factors impacting the healthcare environment
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial and has a client-minded focus
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Strong leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Critical thinking
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Problem solving
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Enganging stakeholders
- Result oriented
- Closing date
- Monday, May 27, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.