- Patient services
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Filling Clerk
A vacancy exists for a Filing clerk based at Life Entabeni Hospital, reporting to Jaime Lea Coetzee, Patient services manager.
- Critical Outputs
- File patient files on a daily basis and maintain an efficient system.
- Retrieve patient files on request and maintain a register for files requested, ensuring that proper procedure is followed in this regard.
- Delivering uncompromising quality to all our customers ie. Internal & External
- Ensure timely distribution of faxes, mail and other documents to relevant parties.
- Assist other members of the team with reaching deadlines and goals as set by management.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Administrative experience
- Computer literacy
- The ability to work proactively and independently, as well as be part of a team, are paramount to this position as is the ability to interact at all levels internally and externally in a mature and consistent manner.
- Previous experience in archive will be advantageous.
- Must be a fast learner and have attention to detail
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Building relationship
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Influencing skills
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.