- Life Springs Parkland Hospital
- Filing Clerk
The above position for a Filing Clerk is available at Life Springs Parkland Hospital, reporting to the Patient Services Manager, Marylin Daswa.
- Critical Outputs
- Manage operational efficiency in the daily filing & archiving processes.
- Filing patient files on a daily basis and maintain an efficient system.
- Retrieving patient files on request and maintain a register for files requested, ensuring that proper procedure is followed in this regard.
- Delivering uncompromising quality to all our customers (Internal & External).
- Assisting other members of the team with reaching deadlines and goals as set by management.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Grade 12
- Administration experience
- Computer literacy is imperative
- The ability to work proactively and independently, as well as be part of a team, are paramount to this position as is the ability to interact at all levels internally and externally in a mature and consistent manner.
- Must be a fast learner and have high attention to detail capability.
- Work smart and efficiently.
- Understanding of Scanco would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of POPI act.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Customer responsiveness
- Drive & energy
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships & networking
- Closing date
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that Life Healthcare has a mandatory Covid vaccination policy. Only vaccinated external candidates will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, should consider their application as unsuccessful.