EWP Team Leader
- Life Occupational health / Employee Wellness
- Life Head Office, Illovo, JHB
- EWP Team Leader
A vacancy exists for an EWP Team Leader at Life Employee Health Solutions, based at Head Office, Illovo, reporting to the EWP Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking on any relevant work related duties, projects and roles as required by the Care Centre Manager. The position is a permanent position and will require the Team Leader to be on call after hours on a rotational basis as well as work shifts were required. This job specification is not exhaustive and will be reviewed as the role develops.
- Critical Outputs
- The key skills required for a Team Leader are those associated with leadership – motivating, developing, coaching and training so as to maximize performance.
- Monitoring, evaluating and feedback to management, aspects that relate to operational requirements so as to adhere to standard level agreements.
- Monitoring, evaluation and feedback to management, aspects that relate to clinical issues so as to adhere to standard level agreements.
- Monitoring, evaluation and feedback to management, aspects that relate to Administrative issues so as to adhere to standard level agreements.
- To review performance and to provide feedback and coach the Intake Specialists and Care Specialists that they are responsible for with regards to clinical aspects as well as operational requirements.
- Manage, implement, monitor and feedback on projects that has been allocated to them as Team Leader.
- Assist in recruitment and training of new staff.
- A Team Leader role in a care center is critical because the Team Leader will be the main influence on how the individual Intake Specialists and Care Specialists in their team perform and therefore how the center achieves its targets overall.
- Minimum of a Master's Qualification as a Clinical or Counseling Psychologist and current registration as such with the HPCSA
- Minimum of an Honours Qualification as a clinical Social Worker and current registration as such with the SACSSP
- Minimum of a B-Psych Degree as a Registered Counselor and current registration as such with the HPCSA
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Annual professional registration with the relevant statutory body (HPCSA; SACSSP)
- Ability to speak 2 – 3 African languages
- Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Strong client service orientation
- Sound knowledge of ethics and codes of practice within the field of psychology, social work and counseling and employee wellness provisioning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to enable clearly consolidated reports and feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively, as well as being an integral member of a skilled team
- Ability to apply clinical skills and knowledge to employee wellness provisioning
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment while remaining calm • Excellent administrative and organisational skills,
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with clients and colleagues
- Strong customer service focus; ability to understand/anticipate customer needs
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Align with operational requirements of the business
- Closing date
- Friday, April 19, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.