ERD Renal Technologist
- Life Knysna Private Hospital
- ERD Renal Technologist
A vacancy exists for an ERD Renal Technologist to be based at Life Knysna Private Hospital, reporting to Zwannda Netshankhu, Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will be part of a professional team within the hospital that is continuously striving for the highest standards of quality in healthcare in a high tech environment.
- Critical Outputs
- Provide both acute and chronic dialysis treatments to patients within the framework provided
- Assist the hospital to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that activities carried out comply with HPCSA regulations, relevant legislation, ERD and Health Care policies and procedures
- Maintain high professional standards within the Renal unit
- Conduct all renal functions within a multidisciplinary team
- Display a commitment to your own professional development
- Relevant qualification in renal technology (Diploma/ B Tech degree)
- Registration with the HPCSA
- Experience and knowledge of all acute and chronic dialysis treatments in ICU and High Care setting
- A passion for the needs of the patients
- Valid driver’s license and flexibility to travel
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the unit according to the flexi hours and call system
- Ability to work with varying dialysis machines makes and models
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 086 683 6827
- Closing date
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.