Enrolled Nurses - Surgical Ward
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- Enrolled Nurses - Surgical Ward
The above vacancies exists for Enrolled Nurses in the Surgical ward at Life Rosepark Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Coreen Lombard.
The successful candidate will contribute to the functioning of the ward and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all activities carried out comply with the SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Healthcare policies and procedures.
- In-service training and education and continued education of patients.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare and client service standards.
- Participating in all Health, Safety, Environment, Infection Control and Quality standards.
- Ensuring cost-efficiency regarding stock and other facilities.
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse and be registered with SANC.
- Experience of working in a private hospital environment is preferred yet not essential.
- Competencies required strong interpersonal skills, team player, very energetic, performance orientated and able to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in administering medication will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be bilingual.
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Monday, November 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.