Enrolled Nurses – Rehabilitation unit
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Enrolled Nurses – Rehabilitation unit
Enrolled Nurse positions (Permanent X 3 | sessional X 1) have become available at Life Entabeni Rehabilitation Unit, in Durban. The successful candidates will report to the Rehab Nursing Services Coordinator.
- Critical Outputs
- Patient Care - Identify patients’ needs/problems by observing them directly or indirectly.
- Works well under RN supervision
- Administering prescribed medication & observing reactions.
- Participating in patient care meetings and set programmes.
- Recording and reporting - Contributes towards accurate record keeping by recording & reporting to RN / senior team members
- Ability to supervise subordinates
- Participating in & supervising group activities and follow-up on allocated tasks.
- Participation in the formulation, implementing and evaluating of in-service education.
- Engage in continuing education as per Human Resources Policies/Work Skills Plan.
- Health Education - participates in disseminating Health Information by giving health talks to patients, families, and visitors.
- Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience as a n enrolled nurse would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Focus on quality performance.
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system
- Closing date
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.