Enrolled Nurses – Rehabilitation Unit
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Enrolled Nurses – Rehabilitation Unit
Permanent positions have become available in the Rehabilitation Unit, Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital, for enrolled nurses reporting to Sr. Elaine Kotze. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and motivated individuals with good communication skills to join our nursing team.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- A commitment to practicing nursing as guided by the latest international guidelines of evidence-based health care is essential.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- The ability to supervise sub ordinates and manage unit work load.
- Applicant needs to be Enrolled Nurse with the SANC.
- It is preferred for the candidate to have some Rehabilitation experience
- Our philosophy provides an environment which is conducive to individual professional development and the achievement of professional goals.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- (021) 506 4150
- (021) 506 5187
- Closing date
- Friday, August 09, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.