Enrolled Nurses – Medical ward
- Life Vincent Pallotti Hospital
- Enrolled Nurses – Medical ward
A position has become available for an Enrolled nurse in the medical ward, Vincent Pallotti Hospital, reporting to Unit Manager, Sr. Eloise Fortune.
- Critical Outputs
- Assist the unit to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that nursing care activities are carried out to comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health Care policies and procedures.
- A commitment to practicing nursing as guided by the latest international guidelines of evidence-based health care is essential.
- High professional standards and a commitment to your own development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work professionally within a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to supervise subordinates and manage unit work load.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Applicants need to be registered as an Enrolled Nurse with the SANC.
- To join our team, experience in surgery/oncology nursing would be advantageous
- We can offer a fully comprehensive induction programme and opportunities to develop your skills through a Personal Development Program.
- Should you wish to, part-time hours will be considered and flexible nursing hours are practiced.
- A willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of the unit
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- 021 506 4150
- 086 522 7850
- Closing date
- Friday, April 26, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.