Enrolled Nurses - High Care
- Life The Crompton Hospital
- Enrolled Nurses - High Care
Vacancy exist for Enrolled Nurses in the High Care, based at Life The Crompton Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring delivery of uncompromising quality care in line with Company strategic objectives and applicable Health /Nursing legislation.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping
- The continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care
- Qualification as an Enrolled Nurse
- Current registration with SANC
- 3-5 years of ICU or High Care experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Friday, October 30, 2020
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.