Enrolled Nurse x 1 Subacute Unit
- Life New Kensington Clinic
- Enrolled Nurse x 1 Subacute Unit
A vacant position for an Enrolled Nurse has become available at Life New Kensington Subacute Unit, reporting to the Unit Manager.
The successful candidates will contribute to the effective running of this unit and ensure Quality Nursing Care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislation and Life Health care policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive assessment of a patient. Nursing careplan, implementation and evaluation of care rendered
- Stock control and equipment maintenance (including pharmacy stock).
- Infection control; maintenance and promotion of safety
- In-service training and education and continued education of patients
- Effective record keeping
- Administration of medication
- Liaison with patients doctors and other medical personnel
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse registered with SANC
- Experience in medical unit will be an advantage
- Competencies required: Team player, very energetic, well organized
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hours system.
- 011 538 4700
- Closing date
- Friday, May 7, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.