Enrolled Nurse Surgical Ward
- Life Peglerae Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Surgical Ward
A vacancy exists for Enrolled Nurse based at Life Peglerae Hospital, reporting to the Unit Manager, Lynette Harmse. The purpose of this role is to conduct nursing activities to ensure quality patient care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care, ensuring that all nursing activities carried out comply with SANC regulations, relevant legislations and Life Healthcare policies and procedures
- Effective utilization of resources
- Effective maintenance of equipment
- Accurate record keeping Documentation of Life healthcare
- Ensure continued education of patients
- Build effective relationships with patients, doctors and other medical personnel to ensure quality patient care Maintain all health, safety and infection control standards to ensure a safe patient environment
- Qualification as an Enrolled Nurse
- Registration with SANC One (1) year geriatric nursing experience essential in a Surgical Unit.
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hours system.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Motivating and developing people (Key for Managers)
- Closing date
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.