Enrolled Nurse Specialized – Cardiac High Care
- Life Entabeni Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Specialized – Cardiac High Care
An exciting opportunity exists in Cardiac high care for an Enrolled Nurse at Life Entabeni Hospital, situated in KZN. The above position will report to the Unit Manager, Shanti Maharaj. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- At least one year or more experience in a High care environment
- Must be knowledgeable of Cardiac conditions and have basic ECG interpretation
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work flexible shifts ,day and night duty as per operational unit requirements
- Closing date
- Friday, October 18, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.