Enrolled Nurse Specialist Theatre
- Life Westville Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Specialist Theatre
An exciting opportunity exists in Theatre for an Enrolled Nurse Specialist at Life Westville Hospital, in KZN. The above position will report to the Theatre Manager, Beverly Rampershad. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the theatre and ensure quality nursing care.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Theatre Manager.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Assist in the management of stock in Theatre
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Minimum 2 years Theatre experience
- Anaesthetic, flooring and scrub experience an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rotational basis as requested
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behavior
- Team player, very energetic, well organized and punctual.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Closing date
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.