Enrolled Nurse Specialist: Theatre
- Life Kingsbury Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Specialist: Theatre
A vacancy exists for an Enrolled Nurse Specialist, based at Theatre, Life Kingsbury Hospital, Cape Town, reporting to the Unit Manager.The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct anaesthetic, circulating, and recovery duties as allocated by the Unit Manager
- Ensure that all nursing activities are carried out in compliance with SANC regulations and Life Healthcare policies
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards
- Contributing to an environment that is conducive to learning , patient recovery and that provides job satisfaction for all staff
- Effective record keeping
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse registered with SANC
- Must have anaesthetic, circulating, flooring experience
- Characteristics required: Strong customer orientation, team player, well organized, energetic and able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment, strong inter-personal skills.
- Must be willing to fulfill a role in the theatre according to the flexi-hour system
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 021 670 4034
- Closing date
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.