Enrolled Nurse Specialist: ICU
- Life Kingsbury Hospital
- Enrolled Nurse Specialist: ICU
A vacancy exist for an Enrolled Nurse Specialist, based at ICU, Life Kingsbury Hospital, Cape Town, reporting to Loadia Ephraim, Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic duties to meet the requirements of quality patient care.
- Ensure that all nursing activities carried out in compliance with SANC regulations, and Life
- Healthcare policies.
- Maintenance of Infection Prevention standards, as well as promotion of health and safety
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care aligned to Life Healthcare standards
- Effective record keeping
- Building professional relationships with doctors and Multi disciplinary teams
- Must be an Enrolled Nurse registered with SANC
- ICU experience essential
- Competencies required:
- Strong customer orientation
- team player
- well organized
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Must be flexible to work on both day and night duty
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal & written communication
- Drive & energy
- Excellence orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- 021 670 4034
- Closing date
- Friday, April 26, 2019
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.